An Irishman, a Mexican, and a blond hunk of a guy were doing
construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.  They
were eating lunch when the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage!  If
I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump
off this building!

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again!  If I
get burritos one more time I'm jumping too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again!  If I get a
bologno sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

Next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage
and jumps to his death.  The Mexican opens his lunch, sees a burrito and
jumps.  The blond opens his lunch, sees the bologna and he jumps too.

At the funeral the Irishman's widow is weeping.  She says "If Id known
how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage I never would have
given it to him again."

The Mexican's widow also weeps and says,  "I could have given him
tortillas or enchiladas!  I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the Blond's widow.  "Hey, dont' look at
me," she said.  "He always made his own lunch."

New Email address is:     [log in to unmask]