At 11:19 1999/08/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I asked to be on your mailing list Friday evening and sence then I
>have recieved over 400 unwanted emails from people selling junk!
>Sence this is the only time I have subscribed to anything I am
>persuming that these people got my email address from your list.
>Please take me off this list!  If you sell the addresses you should
>let people know!  Thank You.

hi eva

i'm sorry you are having such trouble with your e-mail

rest assured that our list of subscribers
is available to no-one other than the list owners,
and has never been, and never will be, sold or distributed in any fashion
spammers rate right up there with quacks in my humble opinion

that being said
where are your 400 emails coming from?
how are they addressed?
how long have you had your current internet address?

it sounds like you  have been caught in some kind of auto-mailer spam-ring

my suggestion would be to contact cyberhighway.net support
and advise them of the problem

the 400 e-mails are [almost] as much of a problem to them as to you

i am posting your message to the listmembers
for their input and advice

janet
parkinsn list owner number three

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>