Thea Seese asked---  <  Which Network is carrying the TV version???>

In relation to the reply re: Pig Saga

>At 12:21 PM 7/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>For the Newbie ListMember Who Asked What the Deal Was
>>With the Pigs: Hilary & Camilla have already provided
>>you with the basics

AND I can report that OF COURSE the TV version of the saga will be on
PUBLIC TV, because of the high level of quality involved!  No commercials
to sully the tale  (tail???)  of these Porkers!  The only $$$$$ they are
concerned with is the Pennies for Parkinson's campaign.
I have heard on the grapevine that there is a possibility Ivan Suzman,
veteran TV/PD anchor man and  celeb, will be asked to do the Intro to the
TV version, as he is so accustomed to the bright lights of that medium.
Lacking his availability, M.J.Fox would be the runner-up of choice, I
expect.
  And of course the wrap-up bash after the show is taped will be hosted by
none other than Barb (ducking and grinning) Mallut, the "Hostess With the
Mostest" !
 To obtain "sponsors" who will *delicately* be named but allowed no
extended pitch, we have retained Ken (Show Me The Money) Becker, and PR
will be capably handled by Hilary Blue, sty-mother of Porky and
Porquetta..... How's that for a celebrity lineup?
Watch your local paper for the date of showing in your area-- why not  plan
a neighborhood block party with authentic Pennies for Parkinsons jars to
advance the CAUSE !

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !