Sounds heavenly. All 8 of the Parcel Post Pigs have
E-mailed me that they would like to be involved. Make
that 7, as D.D.DeVille is still AWOL. The only
potential problem I see is having Ken (Show Me the
Money)B. as a sponsor. Well, it will probably be o.k.,
as long as we don't actually show him any money.
              Til ALL Pigs Fly AND Polka,
                     Carole H.
P.S. The pigs have asked if there has been any
sighting of J.Bjork. They do so look up to him, and
miss him when he is away.