This brings up an interesting point. Most of reason I
initial+ly subscribed to PIEnet was for the medical
postings. We PWPs have to know this stuff. It is
literally a matter of life and death. And you guys do
a heroic job of ferreting out this info. When anybody
I work with at the hospital tries to tell me about any
new journal article, etc., I generally end up telling
them I already know about it, thanks to janet, Hans,
Judith, and the rest of you. BUT wading through these
articles can be deadly. Half the time I can barely
understand them, and I'm a medical professional.I
don't know what a layperson does.Because they're not
written in English. I guess you don't probably don't
want to interprete for people, but the
medical/technical gobbeldygook is frustrating. Any
suggestions? Carole H.