First of all, Ken, you obviously have not been taking
your medication. You remember those yummy meds that we
started you on at the Funny Farm?
Second of all, now that I know that your REAL identity
is "Barbie and...Ken" Ken, you never answered my
question. Are you and "Chuckie" (you know, the
diabolical horror movie doll) relatives? O.K. I admit
I still may a tad bitter re: Pigs & Armpits, but its a
legitimate question.     Mrs.C.R.Vito GandyDancer
P.S. Hear my ex-, Mr. Vito, is still looking for you.
He happens to be a personal friend of Mr. Heston.