Well,I knew sooner or later someone would send you "To
the Moon!" Remember Ralph Cramden? I refuse to answer
that Jimmy Hoffa question on the grounds that it might
incriminate me (and Mr. Vito.)And I never used a dull,
rusty needle. Preferred a long, sharp one. Which
reminds me. Its time for your medication. Ken...WHERE
ARE YOU??      Mrs.C.R.Vito GandyDancer

--- KEn Becker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Oh THAT Chuckie! Actually, NO!  I am not afraid of
> Vito! He is just a guy
> with a lot of friends, and some automatic
> weapons...........And altogether
> TOO MUCH olive oil!
> Is he gonna make the worlds biggest PIZZA? Are there
> a lot of squeaky OLIVES?
> Are you still the "Nurse with the dull rusty
> needle?" Have YOU seen James
> Hoffa?
> And WHO are all these PEOPLE in my ROOM? Well I have
> no time to play now, I
> am going to use my new "gas stove repair kit" . Let
> me see.......turn gas to
> HIGH, wait until room fills with strong odor, and
> ignite by rubbing 220 volt
> wires together near pilot light opening...........