http://medherb.com/- interesting link from U.of
Washington re: herbal medicine
http://www.bibliomania.com/NonFiction/Culpeper/Herbal/
This second site is just plain interesting-looks like
a page of witches' brew ingredients-am currently
working full time as a psychiatric nurse-am 53, was
diagnosed approximately 1 and 1/2 years ago, but had
symptoms for at least 5 years previous to dx. Not
currently taking any herbal supplements but interested
and investigating .                        Carole H.