In "Thoughts on Your Reviews", Ivan Suzman wrote that
he only had 2 days to get ready for the interview and
did not know the questions to be asked in advance.
Ivan, I've seen the tape, and think you did an
extraordinary job. You also looked more comfortable on
camera than did your interviewer. (What was up with
him?) Also,the media exposure and practice in front of
the camera is most important. You also said:
"I wish we List-members had a unified symbol or logo
to wear
on our lapels or shirts when appearing on TV. I wore
my own local
"no Parkinson's" pin.  It helps to focus our message."

Which brings me back to Camilla's gold and silver
winged piggy "angel" pigs pin idea. I know she was
joking when she came up with the idea, but I think it
could work. They would be cute, marketable, not too
expensive,a conversation piece, etc. etc. I have had a
succession of Irish setters and for a time belonged to
a Setter List and they had a similar fund-raising
product for sale last Christmas. Call me crazy, but I
think it could work. (No, on second thought, don't
call me crazy.)      Carole H.