Well, Camilla, since I like dogs, as well as pigs,I
would certainly be willing to help with the "dog
work." Would that mean that the "humor" part of the
List then would be able to post unpleasant E-mail to
the other part of the List, complaining about how
serious they are? Oh. But we don't do that, do we?I,
for one, am getting tired of being upset every time
this issue rears its ugly head.      Carole Hercun