At 21:38 1999/08/04 -0400, john wrote:
>As the originator of the Parkinsaw, MI weekly Cronicles,
>I may be responsible for originating the pig issue...

not to belittle your herculean efforts

but porkinson was suggested years ago
by alan bonander?
as a new name for our affliction
when pig-cell implants were first mentioned

i also cheered porky porkinson and then his sister porquetta on
when they first ventured into the spotlight

i also was the initiator of the tuscan boar terror
and recounted the song lyrics about the boar from new york city

jim finn is also guilty
he drags priscilla the pig to all of his pig-cell lectures
not to mention all the mud-wallowing he indulges in
when he thinks he's alone

so carole
and camilla
and hilary
and even cyber-razor-back-dad
are not the only co-conspirators
you are not alone
never fear

just how much money have the little porkers raised anyway?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>