I have just about had my fill of those self-congratulatory pests who are
currently infesting the list. They do have a lot of the attributes of a
virus, now that I think of it.

This morning I received 61 emails. After I had worked through them,
skipping the non-pd items unread, and reading the items with ambiguous or
interesting subjects I ended up with TWO articles and another hour lost.

I am sure that I am missing some high class humour and whimsy, hidden
in all the rubbish, but if I want humour, I can switch on the radio and
listen to professionals.  There is no alternative to the list.
As they say, don't go away mad; just go away.
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>