Hello everybody!
I am new in this list. My name is Cecilia Juarez and I am a graduate
student from Argentina, South America. Browsing the net I found your
e-mail list and I have subscribed hoping someone can help me.
I am a psychologist, and I am now doing a reasearch project about the
psychological effects of Parkinson Disease. Since I can find much
up-to-date information here in my country, I decided to look for it in the
web. I would really appreciate if someone can give me information about
articles, web sites, or anything that can help me to find information
about this specific topic. I found lots of web sites in the Net about
Parkinson Disease in general, but it is being hard to find information
regarding this topic of psychological effects of Parkinson Disease.
Well, thank you for reading this message and sorry for my grammar
mistakes.
I really hope you can help me
Best regards
Cecilia Juarez