I didn't head this NON-PD because  I want everyone to read it--

the fun is now gone, for me at least, from the pig-Ken-Vito-etc silliness
that helped to lighten my day as a CG and list owner.

The Fabled Cincy Fliers have been shot down, and turned into sausage.

And no one ever answered my questions about HOW a second list would
magically appear without anyone wanting to be responsible for it.....

Sorry about that...... let's end the flaming and fussing and think about
symptoms!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "