Yes, the fun is gone. That's probably why I feel like
crying this AM. Had no idea so many people disliked
me.
Re: the pig as symbol business, as a relative newbie,
honestly didn't realize that I would be offending
anybody. Didn't know about the ribbons, artwork, etc.
Nobody told me. I'm tied of fighting. I'm just tired.
If you all want me to go away, I will.    Carole H.