Good Day to All,
I learned something in the last few days while reading all posts.  That
is the list is no different than life.  Good, bad or indifferent, I find
the list brimming with life.   So much so that it enabled me to change
my business title from General Manager to PWP (person with parkinson).
Now I can spread the word every time I hand out a card or e-mail.  I
don't know about everyone else, but I feel freed or something.  I think
the exchange in the last few days was good, wasn't pleasant, but good
and went very deep into each of us.  Anyway, strength to all.

Paul Ayers
PWP
Universal Consulting, Inc
Indianapolis, Indiana