Hi Carole...

I think you're mixing up how List members look at you PERSONALLY,
as opposed to how those members view some posts you authored.
These are two totally different issues, m'dear.

I seriously doubt a single List-person dislikes YOU at all.
Speaking for myself, I see YOU as a bright, whimsical individual
who is a welcome addition to the List.

However, personally, I found the
pig-Vito-pig-Funny-Farm-pig-pig-pig thread got old real fast and
commented on it (as carefully, regarding potential hurt feelings,
as was humanly possible).

That whole thread of discussion involved a number of people and no
one - including yourself - was told to leave the List.

Now go to your room, and stop pouting! <grinning>

Barb Mallut