Ok Ok.  I have read some of the mail that was going around about David and
the messages that seem not to be PD.

I will make this short.  I would just ask to make sure we all clearify the
subject so that we all have a choice to delete it and move on.  Sometimes
there are alot of non PD message that have to be weeded through.  Which is
ok with me as long as I can easly delete them.  My husband and I work long
hours and it does take awhile even to delete them.  But I do feel the humor
is needed in the world and is part of healing.

Go for it but Please Please put Non PD than subject or whatever the list
requires.

Thanks

Pennie caregiver of Terry