On  6 Aug 99 at 18:05, Mercedes wrote:

> http://www.comarecovery.org/baclofen.htm
>
> info on baclofen

Hi Mercedes,
I visited this site.  Intrathecal Baclofen (IT-B) is a pretty
intensive form of specialized medication involving a pump, implanted
under the skin, delivering the anti-spasmodic drug baclofen directly
into the cerebrospinal fluid.  I don't think this form is intended
for Parkinson's....  However, Mount Sinai Medical is currently
performing many Parkinson's and Dystonia clinical studies, one of
which is.....

Intrathecal Baclofen in the management of Intractable Focal,
Segmental Cranial, and Generalized Dystonia.  See the URL...

http://www.mssm.edu/neurology/fres.html

Happy surfin' .............. murray