Hi gang,

First... If you wish to test your diet sensitivity to protein, just
eat a Tuna Melt (tuna, cheese, etc. on a bun)... This I discovered
(quite by accident) gives you about as much instant protein as
anything I can think of, and if your meds are done in by protein this
should give you a very graphic demonstration.

As for peanut butter, sometimes it seems to cancel my meds, so I
generally avoid it now.

Second... I believe Vitamins C & E are important in how I feel, so I
take both of these Vitamins every day (and have for years)!  I also
take a multi-vitamin once a day on the basis that it can't hurt & may
help.

I've tried other supplements with no visible benefit.

all the best..................murray