DOPAMINE!!  My fingers and my ISP don't delete real well.
Also, before I  anyone suggests how to set up a better way
of doing things, let them first consider sending one of their porky
systems administrators to work on my PC for free.  I'm a relatively sophisticated user,
but I don't have the time the expertise or the DOPAMINE to spend on getting rid of tons
of inconsiderate garbage.  It's about BALANCE and LIMITS and GROWNUPS, like the
school teacher said -- the sillyness quotient is over the top--it's dominating the list and is out
of
balance for, I dare say, the majority of people. Just as in primary and secondary school
the conspicuous crowd always think they're the only ones that count.

I quote myself from a message I sent privately: