Thank you Dennis, you speak for me as well. For the first time lately, I
have had serious concerns about the PD listserv, and begun to question
whether I should drop out. Charlie's earlier comments were very good
points, too, in my opinion, and I think they are being overlooked.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/