John, I like the idea of one or even 2 days a week  devoted to humor topics
(even <<<shiver>>> pigs)
I think you do need to allow at least 2 days so others can reply and keep
the thread rolling and not stifle artistic? comments.  And I def. hope you
keep the weekly newspaper going - I don't always read it, or get the jokes,
but I have heard many comments from list members who do. Still think
palmetto bugs will end up ruling the world, unless kazankas develop a taste
for them, but I understand that the posts concerning them really bugged some
list members, so I can see where you might pass on them as
tex