i asked to see some new names on the list. saw some i never saw before. and
not to many compiling about any thing. there is still lot that goes over my
head. as VIVIAN says dad just laugh and take it wit grain of salt.(giving my
age way)  so any one that disagree with email me. i mite cry then next day
laugh at how dumb i was to get up set. OTHER OLD SAYING IS LIVE AND LET LIVE
LOLO my family wants me to see my heart doc.  all of them say take it easy
rest. well i got this PD to beat so how can you set and rest and fight if it
takes till i am 110 i will win. thanks from hearing from of the 18000  all
so hearing things of some of my great
friends,JUDITH,JANET,CAMILLA,BARB,?WHITE HAT AS LIKE NEWBES I HAVE MY BAD
DAYS AND MEAN DAYS LOLO LET ALL BE A GREAT FAMILY

                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                   LIST IN THERE TO

                               BEST MEDS FOR PD IS