Murray, you said you missed my description of kazankas.....

Murray, you didn't miss much - a kazanka is my imaginary critter - it's the
one  who hides in the dark,and may or may not make a noise (but I usually
think it did), makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, sweat
appear in your palms, dry mouth, fast pulse etc.  You know, a kazanka, the
critter who tells me at 4am, when the pain is bad and I cant find anyone to
talk to, "you are useless, give up, just go away and everyone would be
better off etc"  Kazankas can be real viscous if you aren't aware they are
sneaking up on you - and sometimes even when you are aware.  The funny thing
about kazankas though, is when you bring them out into the light, they
usually look pretty pathetic, and sometimes I end up feeling sorry for them.
Anyway, that is a kazanka, After reading the post sent anonymously to one of
our members, I'm not sure if kazankas have 2 legs or 4, but it does appear
they can type.  Hopefully, by bringing them into the light, this particular
kazanka will dry up and blow away, because it does appear to be a
particularly viscous, and probably rather pathetic, member of the species.