[log in to unmask] writes:

> Look for my next update soon.  Per my recent posts, I'm trying to suggest
>  a moderate position which would allow for the pig saga to continue, albeit
> in a
>  somewhat more moderate format.

john!  continue, continue, continue -
as long as the headers are accurate descriptions, it allows people like me to
disregard them until we are ready to sit back, relax and laugh -

i, like one other member on the list, have not been a "pig" fan - i admit to
having had trouble establishing the link between "pigs" and PD - but after
all the conversing back and forth  - i now have a better understanding of
what all this seems to mean to those who DO appreciate it -

so, to all the swine creators - remember - descriptive headers are
everything!
cari