Dear Grace,
you got 4 good answers from good people, and that is much more typical of
this list.  I don't have a support group, I have this list and a pd chatroom
which keeps me sane (sorta), motivated and rolling. Please don't judge the
list by yesterdays  standard - it was a highly unusual day, and many people
simply chose that day to respond to items which were causing them some
concern.  As far as medical advice, Parkinson;s info, or just good support,
this list can provide it, you just need to ask (and I think you will find,
if you are having a bad time or a bad day, there are people here who will
move the world to try to get you help).  I see spots in  my vision fairly
frequently, but hallucinations are pretty rare for me - although I was
passed by a pink pig with a cowboy hat and a cigar flying in the lane next
to me (he had the cutest wings) on afternoon several years ago.... and it
was caused by new medications.. I can't believe I just used the p word,
sorry list, I will police myself better - but it is a true story, and the
little fellow was sure cute
tex