Hi moms,

First of all I would like to remind you that discussing the listrules is IMO
a definite NON-PD issue and the listmoms of all people should set the
example and put NON-PD in the subjectline.

Secondly I don't think your rules are too strong.

May I suggest version D:

Listmembers are not allowed to send messages on and/or off list to other
listmembers containing flames, personal attacks, aggressive or indecent
language. If a listmember feels s/he has received such a message, s/he can
message and take appropriate action. By becoming a member one recognizes the
authority and experience of the list-owners to rule in these cases. Having
evaluated the severity of the case, the list-owners can take one or more of
the following actions:
- none
- intermediate between the two parties in an attempt to clarify things
- in a friendly way point out to the "attacker" this is unwanted behavior
- in a friendly way point out that this behavior has to stop immediately
- in a more unfriendly way point out that s/he is risking his/her membership
- giving first warning
- giving second and final warning
- give notice that s/he will be removed from the list

If a listmember is flamed etc by a non-member and reports this to the
list-owners, they evaluate the contents and take appropriate action. etc.

Hans.