 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)
Dear friends,

My new caregiver, Mike, living here with me- lost his previous patient to
lymphoma  in March 1998, after a 3-year battle.which caused the
 patient to have a constricted airway,
and to cough up blood for 3 months before he died in March, 1998..

He  saw me have 2 very bad nights this week, and has gotten scared off,
or maybe he is burning out. I don't know what to do.  His sister,
Sheila, and my other caregivers also don't know.  He has
gone to his mom's after just 2 months here, and I am asking
myself , how did I not notice burn-out symptoms?

I don't know if he can come back.  He is not yet ready to
talk with me, and his mom seems to be protecting him.

He has just passed his learner's permit test for driving,
 and passed his math test for his adult education program.
He is trying to get a high school diploma while here,
and faces his reading test in the fall.  Mike is a dedicated helper.
I have gratefully spent time tutoring him for his
tests.

He was sent to me from the agency that pays my caregivers.

His name is Mike Peare, and he is on the PD-Care List.

Can anyone who can help Mike please write? I need his

help.

Three of my 5  other care providers are covering the nights,
but I am alone again during the day for long periods, and
this is causing me to get overtired, anxious and sleeping
in a state of fear- I can't live alone.

Ivan
:-)