"Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD" wrote:

> janet paterson wrote:
> > ps
> > i wonder how many female listmembers vs male listmembers
> > feel my words were 'too strong' ???
>
> Janet, I'm afraid I do. Both strong and inflammatory.
> Best,
> Kathrynne

Janet, using words "is rape about sex or about power?" as the subject
gets attention. your need to get attention by such extremely emotional a
subject line does not credibly exist.

your power level is more than all but one of us have in regard to PIE.

can be construed as mis-labeled message.

those words individually each have emotional loadings for each of us.

did you want attention to your exercise of power?

families have numerous modes of power distribution and usage and some
distortions in each and every one as we evolve from baby to youth to
student to apprentice to journeyman to entrepreneur et c. and in the
parental roles the nurturer(s) start with omnipotence and hope to
eventually become adult equals in the social and interaction sense - friends.

are you assuming the role of list-father in the family analogy with us
being babies? children? adolescents? students? or adult friends?

Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter