ONE ?  JOHN what day is just for humor. who will decide. i can 't tell jokes
or ember them to day i would like one tomorrow maybe no. so other battle
will start.you did not say what day you want. some times when i send off
list i do not put my name. just I.Y.Q.  so i hope no one think i would do
such a thing. you see i putt my mouth where all can hear. never behind any
ones back. give me your opine on list as i try my best to be opened minded.
i think JANET,BARB P. try to keep me start. i do for get to keep caps of but
for get or lazy do not mean to yell.

                                       I.Y.Q.