dear janet
   it seems that everybody is getting a bit feisty and carrying the whole
question about humor to vent their own ability to delete or go off list.if
some one isnt in the mood to read a bit of humor they can just hit the
command mark all as read and then move to a sub folder. i use drafts or new
messages and click off internet -then i can read, delete or keep stored till
i feel like plowing through email.
   what i usually do is put med info in med folder and jokes in a joke
folder,later i figure what humor my husband might enjoy  and print it to
give him when i think he will like a bit of fun.
  i realise that since i am cg not the one with pd this may not appeal to
others but it does make our life a lot easier since dear jack is hard of
hearing and refuses to get a hearing aid. since we live in a cabin in
mountains
jack is reluctant to go beyond market or post office this list has been a
blessing to us.
   we all speak the same language .and seem to be quite literate we must
remember that english is a silly
language because there are so many words have more than one definition  a
person reading message can
think an entirely different  meaning.please be patient with each other as
there are times when a person just doesn't  have the energy to be polite.
remember dean martin's song everybody needs somebody sometime and let's be
more charitable toward each other.

sincerely

connie tate