I have not said anything about this kiddy fight(and that's what I think it
is), except one time, I said use the delete button.  That was wrong because I
did not think of the PWP who don't always have the strength or dexterity to
do that, so I apologize.
 The only thing that bothers me is that after dealing with PD, all of us
should be able to handle a few discourteous comments.  The pigs did get to
me, I'll admit, but I would hope that adults would eventually realize that it
began to take up too much time on the list and voluntarily tone it down.
Enough said.
Gerry