Hi Larry,

Welcome to the list.

Lack of B-12 cannot cause PD.  It can cause pernicious anemia which is
another problem that sometimes  PD is confused with but not PD itself.

While I do not know why your temperature drops I can make several guesses.
The first is that PWP have vasomotor instability which can among other
things cause sweating and shivering (I think). The other is that medications
which block dopamine can at times cause temperature dysregulation.  Your PD
may act like a  dopamine blocker since the dopamine producing cells are
depleted some of the depleted cells in your case may be where temperature is
regulated in the brain. These are just theories.  It certainly is an
interesting (and troubling) symptom.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.