Each of you are invited to join in the NEW public
chatroom and forum for PWP's. This site is totally
different than anything we had in the past, plus it's
secure. Every night a number of folks join in the
chatroom for jokes, help and support. If you don't like
what someone is saying, just click "Ignore."

Go here:
http://www.newcountry.nu/chat/
to start, then follow the signs.

I make no money off this PWP community site, yet this
is NOT free. You are required to help someone as you
can and when you can. You are also required to care
about others.

Enjoy!

Jerry
--
Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.