I hesitate to send anything - you have been fighting this so much longer
than me, but if it helps, I am 40, fairly advanced with something (they said
pd, then not, but I am on Vicodin, sinemet, sinemetcr , Mirapex and ultram
to control symptoms) Anyway, I have experienced the release problem you
asked about, don't have any good answers besides the obvious, and my
prostrate is fine, just had it checked.  However, with as many friends and
family I know of getting prostrate cancer, get him in for a checkup
regardless (I do feel sorry for all those cows I palpated now......) It is
embarrassing, but that beats the hell out of a colostomy.
bob