Talk about confusion! I'm Hilary, not Carole. Not even Harriet. And it was a
mess of potage. I believe it was lentil soup. And considering the no of souped
up carsyouve driven recently I'm surprised youre not florider!
BTW Do you know why the traffic light turned red?
Well, so would you if you had to change in front of all those people!

Hilary Blue