ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN OR NEAR WASHINGTON DCA

You are cordially invited to a screening of the famous IVAN TAPE.

this, as far as is known, the first public release of the IVAN TAPE will take
place tomorrow, Tuesday Aug 3rd, at the George Mason REgional Library, in
Annnandale Virginia (inside the beltway)at 7pm. If you need directions,
contact me off list. Everyone is welcome. This is your chance to see the
famous video of listmember Ivan Suzman in his latest, greatest TV interview yet.
Afterwards, there will be a discussion on what we can do, how we can further
the cause, and bring greater awareness to  PD and the need for a cure, and our
needs until the cure.

SEe you there

Hilary Blue