What a delightfully positive view to take. I meant that the opposoite of a man
who hates women is a woman who hates men, and you took it to be the opposite
of hate is love.!
Porquetta wishes to point out though, that while women's lovers have polite
titles as per your list above, women who love men indiscrinminately  are not
afforded nice names - think of them - can  you conme up with a polite term for
a woman who has many lovers?
mistress,leyman.hussy?, slut, fallen woman, hooker, whore, and so on.
Porquetta also recently  learned that when her human (me!) was at college, the
men students referred to the women students as 'pigs'. She is not sure if that
was a compliment !
Hilary Blue