Don,
 I've bbeen reading Carol H's comments on the list and see that she's is
strong and determined to fight, jokes, and throws in  thoughts to ponder.
I sensed more of a frustration from the comment in question than heeding what
she said she was going to do.  Frustration in which we can all relate to.
That's why I told her she was having a pd moment.  We're allowed that
expression of frustration.  It's a cruel disease and we will continue to
grieve over the losss of our better physical selves. I have a hunch this list
knows her well and would have been kknocking at her door, and offering their
shoulders, e-mail piled high, and phone calls, if they thought she was
reallyy at  that dark point.    Stomp, stomp, kick you in the head PD
Patty
PPS  It's nice to know the list has compassionate people like you