-----Original Message-----
From: Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, August 02, 1999 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: GOING TO YELL AT CAROL

>No. I'm fine. Just a misunderstanding.    Carole H.
>
>--- Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> In a message dated 8/2/99 8:15:39 AM Mountain
>> Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
>> writes:
>>
>> << AS SHE WAS THINKING OF ENDING HER LIVE. >>
>>
>> Don, I missed that.  Are you referring to Carole
>> Hercun?
>> Clare Wilson
>>as i said i did not rember the CAROL that said it. all i know is it upset
me. as some rember i was thinking the same. whith the help of the list i got
over it. VIVIAN is worried as i am hear today then i am gone. as i worry
over all PWP'S  THE CAROL COULD OF BEEN KIDDING it is nothing to kid about.
if i knew for sure who it was some how i would have went to her.as istated
lot of nebes go through.

                             I.Y.Q.   DON