I think I am in trouble! I KNOW I am in trouble. I figured I could get them
to SHOW ME THE MONEY, if I made a few threats, a trick I learned from good
'ol Vito! So I told them: HEY! If you don't SHOW ME THE MONEY, you won't be
seeing ME around here anymore, know what I MEAN? I will be OUT of here!  I
can't say they ignored me, I got packages from all over, but not MONEY!  I
got a noose,  a lifetime free membership in the NRA, with a poster of
Charlton Heston, saying "guns don't kill people, but I will kill KEN!" A
cannister of poison gas with a label that said "Please OPEN before Christmas,
in an enclosed non-ventilated space"  A "do it yourself electrician kit" with
a roll of brass tape,  a few rolls of bare wire,  a pair of  metal shoes,
some rusty tools, and a book: " Get Right To Work, Read Instructions Later"
 Later I got the 10 inch power saw with the guards removed,  a can of
"chocolate covered rat poison",  and  5 gallons of "Banana Oil Floor Wax" The
label said, "pour on floor and run around room immediatly"    I was thinking
there could be a negative connotation to these wonderful gifts,  that they
were trying to tell me something, but THEN, I recieved the best gift of all!
The five pound FRUIT CAKE!  It was beautifully wrapped with a note, saying:
"Store at room temperature for several months until fully hardened and dried
, then break off large chunks and stuff in mouth, until face turns blue, do
not take with liquids"  Anyone who puts that much thought into a gift, can't
be bad! ...............HOWEVER, I think I will stay out of sight for awhile!
Ken "Safety First"