This brings to mind a few questions, that some of you world travelers could
probably answer:  1: Do people in Greece look at something that is
complicated, and  say: "That's ENGLISH to ME! "  2. Do restaurants in France,
have menus mostly in French, with a few words in English to add "class" ?  3.
Do people who reside in Mexico drink the water? 4. Do residents of Cuba send
money to the USA for cigars?
5. What is so special about New York Pizza?  I remember I used to choke on
the cheese, is that a GOOD thing?  6. Why does Andy Rooney ask so many
questions?
Thanks for the TRUE answers to these important questions!
Ken "Curious guy"