IVAN you are not the only one to be scared.  VIVIAN stayed with 24hr,s. a
day with me when our phone was out you see we learned or taught me to get by
my self for a few hours. i have a phone any where in the house that is not
in arms reach. with a button to call 911. if she goes first i want to make
it on my own. she at times has go to the store, and shop. you can,t always
ask some one to baby sit(all PD) inoculated. if we all try there is lot we
can do on our own.  so IVAN AND ALL PD,S . WE MUST GROW UP when up set there
is always list to turn to.  or 911. your Fridley phone call,s and other have
been there. i now where depends list got me to do. i will not give in to PD
going to live to be 100 so all and mean all PWP,S never say die. live life
as we got it.  i always think there is worst people out there than me.

                                      I.Y.Q  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                    LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                   BEST MED.,S FOR PD IS
                                   LAUGHTER & FAITH IN A CURE