Hey there, Barb!
It goes without saying that you are gorgeous, alluring, attractive, AND
brilliant!

I'm already packing Dollars for Dopamine brochures, Our Time is Running
Out T-shirts, No Parkinson's pins, 7-day pill containers,  hot socks,
silk boxers, and knotted ropes.

The key thing is that the Australian  hotel pantry MUST stock Ben N
Jerry's Crunchy Monkey ice cream, and pineapple upside-down cake
ingredients!

Which  of the many excellent Australian TV talk shows should host us?

Barb, if we try to drop in on Dennis  Greene,  I WONDER what he'll be
doing.  Last night,
I understand he was buried in projects...or, to quote him,

"I'm flat out like a lizard drinking "

Is this lizard stuff a well-hidden Australian ritual?  Or WHAT?

Ivan
:-)