i carry 2 types of alarms one is real loud other like police while. am
looking in to one that will ring 3 folks phone and sends a hi pitched sound.
will keep doing it till i shut off. any one thetas has a phone i can use.
waiting to find out more about it.  wear the one all the time even in the
house. so when i fall and can,t get up i can call. all so have signs for my
windows i can crawl to that says send help. our POLICE WHATCH FOR THE SIGNS
AS THEY GO BY. it an idea for you all.  just old crazy DON

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON