Bonnie, I think he doesn't want anyone to miss the lack of earmarking. We need it
( or my husband , kids and grandchildren will- since David's PD appears to be
genetic) A number of people on this list has PD with a genetic component. I am
afraid for my children, grandchildren and and for those of my late  brother in
law. In fact the repeated posts have caused me ( today ) to fax my congressman and
senators. My senators are not much use, but they must have deduced that I vote ,
or why would I continue to send faxes for what I want. I am considering writing
the president also. I have been and still am that the NIH prefers to work on
things which give quicker results or where they are close to a sort of solution.
Can't say that I blame them , but I have another agenda. You never get anything
that you don't ask for. So ask , again and again.  In fact I will write the
president; someone has to read that mail.

For what it's worth , that is what I think. Nita