Clare,

:Here are the answers MY friends would give to the
"Real guy's test":

Ivan

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999 06:06:24 EDT Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>A GUY'S   TEST
>
>Note:  All "real men" answer "C" to all of these questions.  Knowing
>this, women will have come far in understanding men and enriching
>their own lives by reviewing this material.
>
>1.  Alien beings from a highly advanced socieety visit the Earth,
>and you are the first human they encounter.  As a token of
>intergalactic friendship, they present you with a small incredibly
>sophisticated device that is capable of curing all disease,
>providing an infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger
>and poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and violence
>all over the entire earth.  You decide to:
>
>A.  Present it to the President of the United States
>B.  Present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations
>C.  Take it apart.

      Present it to Barbara Streisand and Johnny Mathis, and let them
share it around the world.

>2.  When is it okay to kiss another male?

C.  ANYTIME you both want to, HONEY!

>A.  When you wish to display simple and pure affection without
>regard for narrow-minded social conventions.
>B.  When he is the Pope (but not on the lips)
>C.  When he is your brother and you are Al Pacino and
>this is the only really sportsman-like way to let him know
>that, for business reasons, you have to have  him killed.

>3.  What about hugging another male?

When both of you feel like it.

>A.  If he's your father and at least one of you has a fatal disease.
>B.  If you are performing CPR
>C.  If you are a professional baseball player and a teammate
>hits a home run to win the World Series, you may hug him
>provided that: (l) he is legally within the base path, (2) both
>of you are wearing sufficient protection, and (3) you pound him
>fraternally with your fist hard enough to cause fractures.

>4.  In your opinion, the ideal pet is:

One which needs your love to survive.

>A.  A cat.
>B. A dog.
>C.  A dog that eats cats.
>
>5.  One weekday morning your wife wakes up feelling ill and
>asks you to get your three children ready for school.  Your first
>question to her is:

Dear,  can I call your secretary for you, and tell her you won't be in
today?

>A. "Do they need to eat or anything?"
>B.  They're in school already?"
>C.  "There are threre of them?"
>

>6.  As you grow older, what lost quality of your youthful life
>do you miss the most?

Running  shoes.

>A.  Innocence
>B. Idealism
>C.  Cherry Bombs
>

>7.  You have been seeing a woman for several years.  She's
>attractive and intelligent, and you always enjoy being with her.
>One leisurely Sunday afternoon the two of you are taking it
>easy--you're watching a football game; she is reading the
>papers--when she suddenly, out of the clear bue sky, tells
>you that she thinks she really loves you, but, she can no longer
>bear the uncertainty of not knowing where your relationship
>is going.  She says she's not asking whether you want to
>get married; only whether you believe that you have some kind
>of future together.  What do you say?

It's time I introduced you to my friend, Tyrone, so that you
can decide how to handle your life from this point forward, dear.

>A.  That you sincerely believe the two of you do have a future,
>but you don't want to rush it.
>B.  That although you also have strong feelings for her, you cannot
>honestly say that you will be ready anytime soon to make a
>lasting commitment, and you don't want to hurt her by holding
>out false hope.
>C.  That you cannot believe the Cowboys called a draw play on
>third and seventeen.

>8.  What is the human race's single greatest achievement?

Putting away nuclear weapons.

>A.  Democracy.
>B.  Religion
>C.  Remote control.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)