I know that this has been discussed to death, but if anyone is
interested in using the ribbon that i created for  our art exhibit  &
have used successfully on every occasion since, please feel free to
contact me. I will be happy to send you ribbon by snail mail. This
ribbon is a sparkely silver loop to represent the older onset ones of us
tied w/ a navy blue satin ribbon to repressent that we early onset are
united with our older brothers & sisters in our battle against this
disease. We also had T-shirts w/ several designs using Dennis Grenne's
logo "There is Nothing Wrong with me (my mom, dad, husband, wife,sister,
brother etc.) That a Cure for  Pd wouldn't Fix!  We also had sweatshirts
painted by a local artist; white sweatshirt, pink tulip and navy blue
varsity letters: PD. If  anyone is interested in these designs, please
feel free to contact me

--
Joan E. Snyder    47/9

"As if you could kill time without hurting eternity"
Henry David Thoreau