Carole:

I am not supporting David and I am not supporting you!  I have taken the
middle road and called for a new list, a Parkinson's Humor list.  I was not
out to attack you, merely to state the obvious.  Less than 1% of the people
on the list actively partake in the Pigs humor.  This is not an attack on
you, merely an observation that perhaps there should be a second list or an
off-list method of communicating between those who want to subscribe to pig
humor and those who don't.  After all, perhaps as many as 99% of the list
members couldn't give a damn about the pigs.  These people are looking for
answers to serious questions, and instead of answers, we give them pigs.
This simply does not seem right to me.

As to David's post directly to you, he should have the balls to post such
messages to the entire list.  I totally agree with you here.

Harlan